Dynamics 365 Business Central is the newest cloud-based ERP software for financial and supply chain management from Microsoft. With configurable workflow tools and built-in dashboards, Business Central helps eliminate manual tasks and provides real-time access to performance metrics. The cloud platform enables executives the ability to better manage their sales, financials, and supply chain anytime, anywhere.
Features/Benefits of Business Central
Manage Your Business From Anywhere
- Enjoy the same user experience whether you deploy in the cloud or on-premises
- The mobile application provides a consistent experience across Windows, Android, and iOS devices allowing you to work effectively when you’re on the go
- Microsoft datacenter encryption automatically protects your data from unauthorized access allowing you to securely store and transmit data
Better Financial Visibility
- Connected data from reports, charts, and Microsoft Power BI dashboards across finance and accounting, sales, purchasing, and inventory help you make better-informed business decisions
- Use built-in reports, Excel, or Power BI to view charts and reports in real-time
- Using the integrated accounts receivable and payable capabilities, you can accelerate financial closing and reporting with approval workflows or integration with Power Automate
Expedite Your Sales Process
- Identify and prioritize leads based on their revenue potential by keeping track of customer interactions. Gain valuable insight into upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle
- Flexible pricing and discount structures for individual customers and groups optimize your revenue and help meet your customers’ needs
- Easier access to overview agreements allows you to quickly provide customers with details about prices, discounts, delivery dates, availability, and fulfillment updates
- Better manage customer returns with optimized sales return order management
Deliver Projects on Time and Under Budget
- Timesheets, advanced job costing, and reporting capabilities allow you to better create, manage, and track customer projects
- Manage resource levels by planning and capacity sales
- Real-time insights on project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics put you in the position to make effective decisions
Why Switch From Your Current Systems?
Say goodbye to RDP and VPN. Business Central offers a revamped user experience that is intuitive, easy to use, and accessible across any device from anywhere with an internet connection
Business Central provides a single solution to run your entire business. By adding Business Central you’ll streamline your processes, better-informed decisions, and accelerate growth
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.