Nodus Credit Card Advantage
With Nodus Credit Card Advantage you can integrate credit card processing and ACH/eCheck processing into your Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Features/Benefits of Nodus Credit Card Advantage
Certified Credit Card Processing
- Prevents fraud and protects your business as the first VISA PA-DSS certified payment processing solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Offers seamless security features that give you true peace of mind.
- Provides the highest level of security from payment entry to payment storage, reducing the PCI range for your business
Flexible Storage & Effective Data Processing
- Three available options for storing payment data including DSS, Payment Gateway, and PayFabric Cloud, with each providing the highest level of security
- Capabilities to automate and meet any processing needs saving significant time and labor
Level 2 & 3 Processing
- Supports Level 2 and 3 transactions to accept business, corporate, and purchase cards without downgrading them
- Handles interchange fees, and ensures all of the required data fields for these transactions are submitted to the payment gateway preventing downgrades, reducing transaction fees, saving you money
Improve Accuracy, Efficiency & More
- Integrates with Microsoft Dynamics GP and eliminates duplicate payment entries between systems, removing human error
- Automatically updates expired credit cards to prevent payment delays and reducing collection issues with merchants and increasing customer retention
- Prevents hackers from stealing sensitive data and reduces PCI compliance audits with P2PE
- Empower your accounting team with payment processing solutions to give access to all of your terminal data and supports swipe, key-entry, and EMV
Reasons To Make A Switch From Current Systems
Improved accuracy and streamlined payment of sales invoices by credit card while processing electronic transactions in real-time within Dynamics GP
Protects your business with Fraud Prevention through AVS/Zip/CVC validation
Give customers full control of their credit card data with One-click PayLink*
Protect company computers from sensitive credit card details using a Point-to-Point Encryption (P2PE) keypad for credit card entry
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.