Panatracker for GP
Panatracker for GP provides inventory & asset tracking solutions and adds mobile and barcode technologies to help business streamline their operations. While it is exclusive to Microsoft Dynamics GP, it is the premier inventory and asset tracking system on the market.
Features/Benefits of Panatracker for GP
Single Source of Inventory and Asset Truth
- Eliminate data duplication and frustrations related to system synchronization by keeping GP as the single source of inventory and asset truth
- Implement solutions promptly and affordably
- Flexible hosting allows for implementation on-premise or in a hosted environment
Tons of Configuration Settings Available
- Packed with featured and flexibility tailored to your specific needs
- User Interface is easily configured to match the data you need to capture
- Easily administer the system, add users, view configured devices, and manage your workflow through your browser-based dashboard
- All transaction activity is thoroughly logged allowing you to produce valuable performance and audit reports
Powerful Extensibility Options
- Start simple and make use of powerful extensibility options later on
- Flex Fields allow user-definable fields for each transaction.
- Automated emails notify your team of any transaction issues so you can act fast. You can also set up notifications for over-receipt activity, short picks, or asset updates.
- The infrastructure allows customization with pre and post-procedures through Transaction Hooks
- Advanced Barcode Parsing Logic parses the barcode to streamline data capture when items arrive with a composite barcode that contains more than just the item number
Reasons To Make A Switch From Current Systems
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.