Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now two separate applications: 365 Supply Chain Management & 365 Finance.
Their division offers users more flexibility to adopt the capabilities they need when you need them. Learn more about the unique benefits of 365 Supply Chaing Management below.
Features/Benefits of 365 Supply Chain Management
Resolve Quality Issues & Expedite Time to Market
- Centrally managing product information gives you a competitive advantage
- Meet changing customer needs and lower product innovation costs by reusing configured products
- Seamlessly manage product revisions and respond to customer specification changes to ensure compliance and on-time delivery
- Resolve product quality issues with engineering change management to ensure productions lines stay running
Agile Planning Fulfills Customer Demand
- Rightsize product levels based on customer demand and capacity constraints to improve inventory turns
- In-memory services allow you to plan supply and distribution throughout the day in near real-time
- AI-enriched demand forecasting and streamlined sales & operations planning ensures on-time delivery without overstocking
- Optimize resource scheduling while minimizing overtime and improving equipment utilization
Optimized Inventory & Logistics
- Streamline production and fulfillment, optimize inventory, and reduce overstocking/stock-outs by delivering cross-channel inventory visibility in real-time
- Globally streamline cost-management policies and perform cost analysis in real-time
- Optimize capacity, layout, and flow of goods with warehouse-process heatmaps and workflows
REASONS TO SWITCH TO 365 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
365 Supply Chain Management will help you optimize your resource planning, adapt to changing business models, and ensure business continuity while staying profitable
Real-time inventory visibility and intelligent distributed order management help you make better decisions while maintenance solutions reduce equipment downtime and improve OOE
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.