Accountable Forms Printer
Do you need a different Sales Invoice for certain transaction types or certain customers? This is the perfect product. Forms Printer promotes seamless interaction between your Dynamics GP application and Crystal Reports® or SQL Server Reporting Services. This gives you total control over your report output options.
Forms Printer offers delivery options to export, send and save forms and reports with the most flexibility of any product on the market. In other words, set up Forms Printer to decide which forms or reports get printed using a variety of criteria!
Features/Benefits of Accountable Forms Printer
Better Tools Make Report Writer Obsolete
- Use Crystal Reports or SQL Server Reporting Services to design reports
- 40 report templates for each reporting tool expedite the process
- Programable reports provide comparable functionality of having additional formats in GP
Email, Archive, & Print in Various Formats to Various Destinations
- Use the report printing processes you know best and simultaneously benefit from the several output options available through Crystal Reports® & SSRS
- Report delivery available in multiple formats including PDF, HTML, Excel, and more
- Report delivery can set up for automatic emailing, archiving to file, screen, or printer
- Predefined email delivery with user-defined subject, body, and attachment options
Integrate 3rd Party Data & Customizations
- Access vital data from any of your 3rd-party systems
- Generate reports using SQL Views, Stored procedures & other database objects from any source
View Whole Note Fields
- Access the actual note field on Sales Documents & Purchase Orders
- Display the whole note from the document header & line items
- Show the note field for each note, only as large as it needs to be
Flexible Delivery and Setup Options
- Automatically email reports as attachments or save to file in various formats, including PDF
- Get working faster with report templates
- Eliminate Report Writer complexity, limitations, and maintenance
- Accomplish better reporting results in a few simple designs rather than the hundreds of reports you would have to maintain in Report Writer.
- Better reporting results from simple designs as opposed to hundreds of reports maintained in Report Writer
- Setup options allow customers & vendors to have their own print setup, including unique reports individually
Why Switch From Your Current Systems?
Using SQL Server® Reporting Services or Crystal Reports™ increases your report design flexibillity. Now you can now include ISV application data, complex reporting needs, and even custom report processing. Forms Printer’s integration to key Dynamics® GP reports uses SQL Server® Reporting Services® reports in the same way it enables the use of Crystal Reports™
Forms Printer offers tremendous flexibility options. That means a simpler, faster setup that will have you up and running in minutes. Though it’s easy, it also handles the most sophisticated needs, providing per report format, company, customer, or vendor setup options
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.