Rockton Toolbox combines 27 tools in one incredibly useful package. This popular add-on is packed with functionality that is specifically designed to save you time, eliminate frustration, and enhance your Dynamics GP experience.
Features/Benefits of Rockton Toolbox
Enhanced Security Tools
- Password options enable restrictions to both user password and system policy password. Inactive users can be gracefully logged out after a set period of time with Inactivity Timeout
- Lock users out after three unsuccessful password attempts
- Easily create new security tasks and gain the ability to review security changes before implementing
- A more intuitive interface provides a better view for managing and reporting on security
- Use redirects to assign a separate window to open if a user does not have security access
- Ensures all servers & workstations have the correct products installed
- Track real logins versus Microsoft Dynamics GP registered user count
- Restrict users from logging into specific companies
- Assign permissions or restrictions for tools in Dynamics GP Toolbox by creating Users or User Classes
- Add conditional Dexterity scripting to fields allowing simple Level Security customization of Microsoft Dynamics GP
Business Process Tools That Improve Modules
- Require users to provide reasoning for putting a vendor or customer on hold
- Retain transferred sales document number in the resulting document number with DocSync
- Access auditing and tiered approval of payments
- Easily manage fiscal periods across all companies and series from one screen
- Reset batches stuck in a failed posting process
- Centralized location for managing all transactions across major modules (GL, RM, SOP, IV, PM, POP)
Simplified User Experience
- View and access navigation info about any window in Microsoft Dynamics GP
- View detailed technical information about the fields in any window using Inspector Displays
- PopUps Display important information in any window
- Object PopUps Automatically open record-level notes when an entity is selected or displayed
Powerfully, Simple Widgets
- Close confirmations avoid accidentally closing and needing to restart the application
- Add a company in the title bar for easy identification in the Windows task bar.
- Save time with the AutoFill System Password
Reasons To Make A Switch From Current Systems
What Our Clients Say
"I am extremely delighted to recommend to you the exemplary quality services of Aisling Dynamics Business Solutions. We have been using their services the last two years and they have provided prompt, high quality service and consultation for all our needs with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. Every consultant that we worked with from Aisling, has been very knowledgeable, professional, and subject matter experts in all the ERP business areas. They take the time to listen to our needs and provide expert recommendations/solutions.
They have provided recommendations and helped us with our reporting needs and business process improvements related to Finance, Projects and Inventory Management. I highly recommend Aisling Dynamics for any of your needs, issues or solutions with Microsoft Dynamics business processes and know that you will not be disappointed."
- Vishwa Ram
Silicon Valley Clean Water
"We have worked with Jo and her team for nearly 2 years and are very pleased. They are very knowledgeable in GP, as well as the 3rd party applications that are available. We have several remote locations that constantly require assistance, and Jo’s team is always there to assist when needed. Many of us are not IT savvy, and Jo has made it as painless as possible to navigate through the ever-changing software landscape."
- Mike Shandler
Odle Management Group
"I have had the privilege of working with Aisling on a very complex ERP implementation of GP Dynamics. During my time working with them, they consistently showed the highest level of commitment to meeting the most demanding deadlines. Their team's skillset includes the ability to perform as a Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Project Leads, as well as produce deliverables using financial reporting tools such as FRx, Business Portal, Excel PivotTables, Reporting Services, and SQL."
- Bill Edmett
Data Architect/Team Lead at RPC, Inc.
"During my tenure at Sebela we engaged on support and special projects which Aisling led. They were always very helpful, completed projects on time and most importantly we felt as if they were part of our team. I will not hesitate to work with them again."
- Meylena Gutierrrez, CPA
Strategic Financial Leader
"The team at Aisling are extremely professional and efficient. They go beyond meeting commitments by not only completing tasks but also considering up and down stream impacts of her work. They ensure that they communicate these impacts with team members to improve the outcomes related to her efforts. I highly recommend Aisling when developing a team to accomplish difficult and complex objectives."
- David Weber
The Aisling Team was an instrumental part in the completion of many large projects in 2020.
They helped us separate five different organizations that had been combined in the same GP file for 21 years. This was a huge undertaking and they helped us follow best practices so we could be set up for success post GP file transition.
Their response time on our requests is consistently speedy and attentive. My team and I can always be confident that any GP issue we have can be tackled by Jo and her team.