Now you can manage and print all of your Dynamic GP reports. This saves you time without having to install or launch external applications. You can even use Dynamics Report Manager to launch Crystal Reports without the need to purchase individual licenses, saving you hundreds of dollars per user.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF ROCKTON DYNAMICS REPORT MANAGER
- DRM allows users to launch reports from a variety of sources and programs
- Manage all your reports in one spot
- Schedule and distribute reports on your terms
Rockton Toolbox combines 27 tools in one incredibly useful package. This popular add-on is packed with functionality that is specifically designed to save you time, eliminate frustration, and enhance your Dynamics GP experience.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF ROCKTON TOOLBOX
- Enhanced Security Tools
- Administration-Specific Tools
- Business Process Tools That Improve Modules
- Simplified User Experience
Most users purchase Auditor for fraud prevention. However, it provides other critical benefits for tracking data changes with exceptional customization features and flexibility. Auditor provides added protection for data integrity, aids in compliance audits under industry regulations, and more.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF ROCKTON AUDITOR
- Flexible setup and tracking options let you determine what level and type of tracking are best for you in Microsoft Dynamics GP or at the SQL database level.
- Designed to integrate with SmartList and any of your third-party products, Auditor can quickly sort, filter, and report on all of your audits.
Panatracker for GP provides inventory & asset tracking solutions and adds mobile and barcode technologies to help business streamline their operations. While it is exclusive to Microsoft Dynamics GP, it is the premier inventory and asset tracking system on the market.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF PANATRACKER FOR GP
- Eliminate data duplication and frustrations related to system synchronization by keeping GP as the single source of inventory and asset truth
- User Interface Tailored to your Specific Needs
- PanatrackerGP allows you to start simple and make use of our powerful extensibility options later on
With Nodus Credit Card Advantage you can integrate credit card processing and ACH/eCheck processing into your Microsoft Dynamics GP.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF NODUS CREDIT CARD ADVANTAGE
- For maximum flexibility, Credit Card Advantage offers three options to store payment data.
- Processing requirements for payments are different for different types of businesses.
- Credit Card Advantage supports Level 2 and 3 transactions to accept business, corporate, and purchase cards without downgrading them.
- Because Credit Card Advantage works directly within Microsoft Dynamics GP, it removes the possibility of human error.
- Credit Card Advantage comes with a variety of standard features across all sales modules in Dynamics GP.
If you’re looking to reduce the amount of time it takes to reconcile bank statements in Dynamics GP, look no further than Nolan Business Solutions Advanced Bank Reconciliation.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF NOLAN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ADVANCED BANK
- View Dynamics GP GL and bank statement transactions side-by-side
- Easily configured for all international bank statement formats
- Smart matching rules based on several matching criteria
- Auto-create/post GL journals from your bank accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, and merchant gateways
- Automatically reconcile imported bank transactions to posted GL transactions (with or without GP Checkbook IDs)
The Mekorma Payment Hub is a robust platform for managing the entirety of payment processing. What makes Payment Hub so unique is its Action Board. With it, all of the various processes needed for payments like building payment batches, approving, printing, posting, etc, can be done in one place.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MEKORMA MICR (PAYMENT HUB)
- Build payment batches automatically: Batches are created by the system, across companies, according to payment rules you define.
- Workflow payment approvals. Designated users can be notified automatically whenever their approval is needed on payment batches.
- Print/ process and post payments in one or more companies with one-click. Payments will print with automated signatures you have configured.
- Generate EFTs automatically.
- Generate SafePay files automatically.
- The Check Configurator: Create checks easily and accurately based on how you want your checks to work.
- There is even a Binary Stream MEM connector so you can use this for your company even if you have MEM installed.
PowerApps build on the platform of CDS to allow citizen developers to build easy to use applications for standard business needs. Microsoft Power Apps enables anyone to quickly build and share low-code apps.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF POWERAPPS
- Build easy to use applications for standard business needs
- Quickly build and share low-code apps
Power Automate (Formerly Microsoft Flow) is a service that helps you to create automated workflows between apps and services. These workflows can be used to integrate and update data, synchronize files, get notifications, and more. There are over 200 apps and services, including Common Data Service for Apps, that work with Power Automate today and…
UNIQUE FEATURES OF POWER AUTOMATE
- Create automated workflows between apps and services
- There are over 200 apps and services that work with Power Automate today and that number continues to grow
- Easily automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks
PowerBI is a business analytics service provided by Microsoft. Using data stored in CDS or other databases, users can build informative reports and dashboards to display important data about sales, customer service, and other business functions. These dashboards and reports can be published on websites, in SharePoint or Teams, and in Apps. Power BI allows…
UNIQUE FEATURES OF POWER BI
- Build informative reports and dashboards to display important data
- Make business decisions based on data and facts, not opinions