Scheduled for release in October of 2020! Here is an early preview of what is coming up in this newest version!
Officially, it will by Dynamics GP 18.3 but like Microsoft Dynamics GP that came out in October of 2019 it will likely be called by a number of names, including Dynamics GP 2020!
Here are a few things we are looking forward to!
- The 1099-NEC form! For payables Non-Employee Compensation reporting requirements starting at the end of this year, Microsoft will include the new 1099-NEC form!
- Maximizing GP reports on “print to screen” rather than needing to resize the window
- New User Defined Fields on Payables Transactions! Last year we got a longer and 2nd description on Payables Invoices and this year two more UDF fields will be available on the invoices!
- When running the Reconcile GL option you will now be able to reconcile all years at once instead of one at a time.
- Limiting Excel Copy/Paste decimal places to what is in the Currency Setup controls
- Will add the DBA Name Field on the Vendor Card and 1099 form updates
- Will now be able to use Copy/Paste functionality in Payables invoices just like in GL Entries!
- You will also be able to mask the Social Security Number on HR reports!
- Also! A New User Defined Field available in GL Entries for more reporting.
- Ability to disable the system print dialog box when printing a Word Template
- And, of course the requisite Bug Fixes
Also of note is that Dynamics GP 2015 will get no further updates!
As far as lifecycles go for your version, if you are on any version below GP 2015 your Main Stream Support has ended.
If you are on a Dynamics GP 2010 or earlier the extended support date will pass this October 2020 and you should look into upgrading as soon as possible!
Here at Aisling Dynamics we are looking forward to seeing this awesome functionality! Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance with upgrading your Dynamics GP Product!