Microsoft announced on June 9th 2021 that there are new updates for Dynamics GP! The Mid-Year 2021 update has some needed new code to resolve some issues.
The update is only available for Dynamics GP versions 2016 and higher. If you are having issues with any earlier version you will need to upgrade to at least GP 2016 (though Aisling recommends the NEWEST version of GP!).
Some issues fixed in the update are:
- All 1099 amounts (including less than minimums) print on 1099 incorrectly if any box in 1099 details meets a minimum required value (Fixed on GP 2016)
- The 1099 NEC needs to work with Project Accounting employee expense and default into the entry window. (Fixed on GP 2016)
- Remove Multi Currency Fully applied documents from PM HATB (Feature from Fall 2020 resolved)
- Transfer pricing is not applied when you transfer from a contract to a quote.
- You may receive an error Get/change operation on table ‘Batch Header’ when two users use the Sales Document look up.
- You may notice a focus issue on the Purchase Order Entry window with Manufacturing installed and you enter 2 lines to link.
- You may receive an error message ‘the budget does not exist for this Purchase Order’, when you receive against a Project Accounting PO that has multiple Projects.
- When you approve Project Timesheets, you may see an error message The formal parameter @emailtemptable was not declared as an OUTPUT parameter.
- Payables Copy and Paste feature does not work when MC (multi-currency) is not registered.
- Human Resource VET 4212 report overstates the count if more than one VET box is marked on employee maintenance window.
- Benefit Self Service Administer View does not recognize the Archive Flag when determining enrollment.
- Payroll integration to Payables remit to address maybe incorrect when you post to payables.
- VAT 100 Window Display issue after you install the January 2021
Analytical Accounting CheckLinks updates the aaGLDistID and aaBrowseType incorrectly.
- Protocol change for Australian ABN look up (Fixed on GP 2016).
- MFA: GP calls MSGraphSignOut of form syEmailObj after every completed e-mail operation
- This allows you to see the totals for each company’s VAT Return that were included in on the Group VAT Calculation.
- Additional columns added to the TX00300 (COMPANY DB) and SY001500 (SYSTEM DB) – GroupVAT (new column in table)